Minimum Stay Requirements
Holidays & Event Weekends:
- 3 Nights for President's Day, Memorial Day, Blues Festival (third weekend in June), Labor Day, Jazz Festival (second weekend in September), Columbus Day, Christmas and New Year's
- 4 Nights for Thanksgiving
Fall, Winter, and Spring:
- 2 Nights
- Weekly bookings generally can start any day other than Saturday
Winter Discounts: Riverside Dacha can be rented for three nights for the price of two in January, February and March, except President's Day weekend; 25% discount on bookings of four nights or more. President's Day weekend is a three night minimum at full price.
- Rates are per apartment, per night, as applicable.
- Rates quoted are subject to Value Added Tax (VAT) levied at 20% for the first 28 days and 6% thereafter.
- Rates include all applicable supplied utilities & maid service (7 days a week)
- To qualify for discounted long term rates the initial booking, or any extension thereto, must have been booked for the set minimum period required to obtain the said rate.
- Rates are valid from 1st January 2011 to 31st December 2011.
- For stays of 1-28 nights, a valid credit card number is required to guarantee the reservation.
- A credit card pre – authorization for the entire accommodation charge plus £100 per room per stay for incidentals will be taken 24 hours prior to arrival date
- For stays of 29 nights or more, a deposit equivalent to 25% of the total cost of the accommodation being reserved is required.
- All confirmation deposits must be received at the time of booking or at least 14 days prior to arrival. If not received, Respite Management Ltd reserves the right to cancel reservations without notice.
- Deposits may be paid by credit or debit card upon receipt of the cardholder’s signed authority form and a clearly legible copy of both sides of said card. Where a corporate or company credit card is used, the copy of said card must be presented on company headed paper.
Only the first night's rent is required to make a reservation**. However, reservations can't be canceled. No refunds. Should you need to change your dates or cancel, you can reschedule your reservation any time with no penalty as long as the change is processed at least 30 days in advance of your stay. The deposit is placed in escrow for a future reservation. For reservations canceled inside 30 days, the deposit is forfeited unless we are able to replace the reservation with another booking. Inside 7 days, the guest is responsible for the amount of the entire stay unless we are able to replace the reservation with another booking at the same rate. No exceptions to the cancellation policy can be made for weather, health related reasons, or family emergencies. You will be given a cancellation number at the point of cancellation. If there are future concerns regarding the reservation you will need to have your cancellation number available. Specials or discounts do not apply to existing stays. Certain seasons and holidays require nightly minimum stay restrictions, which will not be applied by the online reservation system. In the case of not meeting nightly minimum restrictions, we reserve the right not to accept these reservations. Under these conditions, a refund will be applied to the credit card provided.
A rubbish chute is provided on each building floor for the removal of rubbish from the apartment. All guests are responsible for the removal of their own rubbish on a daily basis.
Bags are provided for this purpose.
Once a booking is made, it cannot be cancelled. Any deposit or payment will be forfeited in the event you cancel. Discounted rates are only offered with these strict cancellation policies. If you are unsure that your accommodation requirements are definite, we suggest you reserve an apartment with a fully-flexible tariff.
DESCRIPTIONS, PHOTOGRAPHS and MAPS:
Descriptions are based on information available at the time of publishing and may vary or change at any time. Maps and photographs are shown for general information only and highlight places in surrounding areas. Property photographs are representative only, actual apartments occupied may vary in decor and inclusions from those shown.
We highly recommend all our guests to have an appropriate level of travel insurance. Travel insurance can be arranged by many travel agents.
A child / children who is / are travelling / staying without the accompaniment of an adult over the age of 18 years is considered by most airlines / hotels as an unaccompanied minor/s. Unaccompanied minor reservations are not accepted by Meriton Serviced Apartments.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY:
We do our best to ensure your booking arrangements are satisfactory, however Meriton does not accept any liability whatsoever for any injury damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any events which are beyond its control including, but not limited to, war, civil disturbance, terrorism, fire, floods, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accident to or failure of machinery or equipment, maintenance requirements or industrial action.
If in the event that Meriton Serviced Apartments cannot provide the apartment accommodation as requested, we will find alternative accommodation in another apartment at the same property or another Meriton Serviced Apartments location. In extreme cases we will relocate guests to a nearby hotel of similar or better standard (including transportation) or offer a full refund.
In the event that a guest fails to pay immediately upon demand any amount owing to Meriton Serviced Apartments, pursuant to the booking and accommodation (including without limitation those incidentals such as telephone, cleaning, etc. set out above) Meriton Serviced Apartments reserves the right to deny access to the guest and ask that they vacate the premises.
If in the event that a guest has caused damage to the property or effected other guests / occupants of the property, Meriton Serviced Apartments reserves the right to ask that guest to leave and forfeit any monies paid and will require the guest to pay for any damage caused.
If a guest / occupant behaves in an unacceptable or aggressive manner to other guests / occupants or Meriton Serviced Apartments security staff, or is suspected of carrying out illegal acts on the premises, that guest / occupant will be asked to leave and the appropriate authorities will be notified. All monies paid will be forfeited.
All Meriton Serviced Apartment buildings are secure environments and we do everything possible to ensure security levels are maintained, and we ask that our guests do also. However, Meriton Serviced Apartments takes no responsibility for any personal possessions that are lost, stolen or misplaced whilst on the premises. In that regard, we recommend that our guests obtain an appropriate level of travel insurance.
Guests and booking agents of Meriton Serviced Apartments are allowed partial impossibility in an agreement (Accommodation Reservation and or Group Accommodation Agreement), where the performance of the agreement by either party is subject to acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulations, national disaster, strikes, civil disorder or curtailment of transportation facilities beyond the control of the parties making it inadvisable, illegal, or impossible to fulfil some or all of the agreement. The Agreement may be terminated without penalty for any one or more of such reasons by written notice from one party to the other.
Что включено в стоимость посуточной аренды квартиры в Санкт Петербурге:
Please fill the booking form with all your data, specificate the chosen apartment.
2. If your request is correctly filled in you will have a confirmation by e-mail. If you haven't received a confirmation within 48 hours please check your request and send again, your data could be incorrect or a problem in the transmission may have occurred.
3. As you receive our confirmation you'll be asked to pay a booking deposit. The amount is 15% of the total. The balance must be paid upon arrival in cash or with Visa card (please note private landlords sometimes cannot cash your traveler's checks and credit cards).
4. If we haven't received the booking deposit within 4 days from our confirmation your request will be automatically cancelled.
5. When we receive your booking deposit we'll mark the lodging chosen by you as booked up. Afterwards, we will send you a document which confirms your effected down payment for reservation and all useful travel information, including the exact address where to go with arrival indications.
Аренда квартиры в Санкт Петербурге на более длительный срок:
При аренде квартиры в Санкт Петербурге на длительный срок: от нескольких недель до месяца - мы предоставим вам скидки, так что посуточная аренда квартиры в Санкт Петербурге обойдется вам не дороже обычной аренды квартиры через агентство недвижимости, но вам не нужно будет платить комиссонные агентству недвижимости.