Accommodation rentals in St Petersburg:
Online Booking, terms & conditions.
Prices are quoted in Euros and are on a per apartment per night basis. Accommodation costs vary according to level of apartment, amount of tenants, the length of residence period and season. All prices are quoted for a single tenant or a couple. Please add €10 for each extra tenant. Apartment rent rates include VAT, all applicable supplied utilities, local phone calls & final maid service. We have no apartment damage / keys security deposit. There are no hidden extras. The rates are subject to change without notice until booking is paid in full.
HOW TO BOOK: Sorry, service not available
Booking deposit up front is required to hold your booking and is deducted from the total, payable on arrival. The options for paying the deposit are either: -via Paypal -electronic bank transfer -credit cards online. Click the link button below to proceed with deposit payment:
St Petersburg apartments will not confirm a booking or reservation made more than 100-days prior to arrival. Requests and booking expression of interests can be registered; however no guarantee on availability or rate can be made. Reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of booking.
- Your apartment is booked upon receipt of the booking deposit.
- Your booking is not confirmed until St Petersburg apartments receives the pre-payment, and you have received the confirmation email from St Petersburg Apartments
- The confirmation email contains all your booking details: the address of the apartment, contact details, balance due on arrival, and other arrival and departure instructions.
CHECK-ins / CHECK-OUTS: .
- Please ensure that you provide us with your correct arrival time so that we can plan your check-in and keep your contact person informed of any changes or delays.
- Your contact person will have your contact number and email in the event that we need to contact you with regards to your arrival time.
- Your confirmation email clearly states where you can find your contact person on the day of your arrival.
- You should call your contact person when you arrive at the airport (or 2 hours prior to arriving at your destination city in car or train).
- You should pay the remaining balance in cash upon arrival.
- Keys are given in the apartment during established check in / check out hours.
- Check-in hours are between 12 AM and 12PM.
- Check-out until 11AM.
- Should you require check in / check out time change please contact St Petersburg apartements manager in advance.
All cancellations or changes must be made via email. Please contact us as soon as your plans change. In the event of cancellation there is a cancellation charge depending to period it was made (days prior to the of arrival):
- More than 30 days before: 0% of the pre-paid deposit amount. YES, we will refund 100%.
- 14-29 days before: 50% of the deposit paid.
- Less than 14 days before: 100% of the total amount. NO, we will not refund the deposit.
Please note, that we could not refund your paymnet since you have moved in the apartment. If you will be dissatisfied with any aspect of the accommodation & decide to terminate your stay, we can only offer you another apartment of our three to move in. The apartment switch option will not work during the high season.
MINIMUM STAY REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum length of stay can be applied as determined by St Petersburg Apartments: 2 nights during the low season, 3 nights during the high season.
MAXIMUM APARTMENT CONFIGURATION:
St Petersburg Apartments maximum apartment configuration for all guests are as follows:
- Studio Apartments = 2+(1)* persons
- 3 Bedroom Apartment = 8 + (2)* persons
- * - added folded beds
STRICT NO PARTY POLICY
No parties / meetings allowed without any exceptions.
All visitors are required to vacate the building by 12pm. Only registered guests up to the maximum rooming configurations can stay afterwards.
All bed linen, bathroom towelling and kitchen tea towels are provided once at the check in. A complimentary selection of guest bathroom amenities is also supplied along with kitchen detergent, and washing machine powder. Should during your stay, you require an additional full service outside the normal cycle, this can be arranged at an extra fee.
All guests are responsible for the removal of their own rubbish on a daily basis.
Bags are provided for this purpose.
St Peterburg apartments is not responsible for the theft and/or damage of your personal belongings during your stay in any apartments booked. (We never had it on our history, but we should state that position).